An opportunity for a candidate with good, solid sales track records and for those who are confident and articulate. 263Chat is looking for a candidate with the ability to sell its services. The position offers a basic salary and commission based on sales.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales or any other relevant field (desirable).
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in sales, media, or other relevant marketing activities.
- Experience working with government entities, Corporates, stakeholder groups, SMEs and local authorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and under pressure.
- Previous work experience in Zimbabwe is required.
- Willingness to travel within the country as needed.
- Oral and written English language required, additional knowledge of recognized local languages preferred.
Please send your CV and a cover letter by 11 January 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.