An opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work alongside the Multimedia Editor in developing the 263Chat brand, adverts and all social media graphics.
Major Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Producing a daily 263Chat electronic newspaper
- Brand development (logos, artwork etc…)
- Developing and designing Infographics
- Social media templates / post for operated brands
- Graphic design job for different brands
- Working with Senior Managers to identifying future marketing strategy and implementation plan, for brand enhancement
- Deliver marketing campaigns for all brands in partnership with the Business Development Team
- Identify press opportunities both internally and externally
- Develop corporate messages and disseminate proactively
- Assisting with the preparation of commercial adverts on behalf of our sales team and their clients
- Editing images for web and print publishing
- Assisting with the design of key internal and external documents such as rate cards, promotional materials, photos and posters
- Helping in the development of graphics using various kinds of qualitative and quantitative information
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator and Photoshop are a must.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design with a strong portfolio that shows your creativity. Knowledge of Web design and animation is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of web analytics and other Social Media tools and the ability to use the data to drive performance will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
- Able to give his/her own ideas, style…
- Curious about new concepts, trends, social media
- Dynamic, proactive taking initiative and ability to learn fast
Please send your CV and a covering letter by 11 January 2018 to [email protected]