1. Chelsea are for real. After going 1 nil down, (calamity Cahill strikes again) Chelsea showed resolve to come back and score 3. It was a masterclass in counter attacking football, and basically gave the blueprint to everyone in the league on how to beat Man City. Also credit to the Chelsea player for keeping their cool after Aguero and Fernandinho went Nuclear.
2. Aguero has become the new Costa. After flying into David Luiz and basically trying to end the Brazilian’s career, serious questions have to be asked about Aguero’s temperament. This will be second time this season he misses three games or more just for being stupid. he has literally become Diego Costa overnight. Hey, did anyone see Costa playing peacemaker, LMAO!!!
3. Sanchez is WORLD CLASS!!! Shearer can GTFO!!!..The little Chilean has been Arsenal’s saving grace this season. Without him Arsenal are dead in the water. Show him the money Wenger. NOW!!…Arsenal are a force to be reckoned with at the moment after scraping through November, they look like making a run in December.
4. Liverpool defense is SHOCKING. I said at the start of the season, Liverpool can score goals no doubt, but they can’t keep em out either. It was bound to catch up with them. Bournemouth came back from 3-1 down to take down a Coutinho-less Liverpool. Without their little magician they are screwed. They may well bounce back, but against bettter oppostion, expect scorelines like the one at Bournemouth. That goal from ORIIGI though!!!!!
5. Fellaini is cursed. Came in to shore things up (typical Mou style) and conceded the penalty. UTD inexplicably stopped playing at 70 minutes, inviting Everton to attack. DeGea kept UTD in it too with some incredible saves. Still the best keep in the prem IMO. UTD are 9 points off the top 4. Looks like more Thursday night football for the Reds next season.
Bonus round: Mou is still an asshole. He went on to banter with reporters on Chelsea’s style of play vs UTD’s style of play. Taking digs at a team top of the league and out of sight, for you anyway, is typical mourinho. The question right now is, can Mou last the season??
1. Chelsea: Look unstoppable right now. Still a Costa hamstring away from dropping off the pace, but for now, unstoppable!!1.
2. Arsenal finally stepped up a gear. Sanchez looking every bit a world class player. Keep him fit.
3. Liverpool, well really ahead City just because they can score goals
4. City not saying they cant score goals, but with no Aguero for 3 games, can they still score??