Zimbabwe and Africa’s leading Internet Service Provider, Liquid Telecom is now offering an affordable wide range of Microsoft Office 365 packages suitable for all businesses allowing local businesses to access Microsoft services without hustling for the hard to find foreign currency.
Liquid Telecom became an official Microsoft Cloud Services Provider partner a few months back, signaling a new era of total convergence for Zimbabwe. Besides offering robust fiber optic connectivity to all business across the country, the operator has swiftly moved to add more services like Microsoft Office 365 which can comfortably ride on the scalable network.
For the first time in Zimbabwe, Liquid Telecom becomes the only operator to offer cloud services and products, such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite and Windows 10.
For as little as $10, any local business can subscribe to Liquid Telecom’s Microsoft Office 365 cloud services. Download Liquid Telecom’s full packages here: Liquid Telecom MS Packages
One of the major merits to acquire Office 365 Packages through Liquid Telecom include getting the best service through management of connectivity and Microsoft services by one provider. Also your business will save costs of investing in infrastructure which require frequent upgrades and licensing plus no upfront payments required.
Microsoft Office 365 is the most widely used business software solution across the globe due to its superior features that have become core anchors of every business. Here are some of the advantages of using Office 365:
Benefits of Office 365
▪ Reliability – 99% uptime guarantee
▪ Affordable – Business Plan monthly subscriptions
▪ Office on up to 5PCs or Macs per user (supported on smartphones & tablets)
▪ File storage and sharing – 1TB per user
▪ Collaboration tools – SharePoint, Skype for Business, Teams, Yammer
▪ Business Class Email – 50GB, 150MB mail size, spam & malware protection
▪ Always up to date
▪ Low maintenance / support costs
▪ Active Directory Integration
▪ Cost-effective, high-quality links into European-based Azure clouds (Azure ExpressRoute)
▪ Greater reliability, faster speeds, lower latencies and higher security than standard connections over the internet (Azure ExpressRoute)